Eekoe was founded upon the idea that providing a better product at a comparable price, while utilizing a renewable material, is beneficial in many ways. So why bamboo? What about this woody grass makes it so sustainable? Furthermore, what makes bamboo a viable alternative to traditional fabrics? Green is great, but functionally improving today’s socks while increasing durability, is what stands the test of time. Turns out, when up against other fabrics, bamboo shoots above and beyond.
- Cooler feet in the heat.
- Warmer feet in the cool.
Dry Feet / Moisture Wicking
- Pulls sweat and moisture away from your feet throughout the day.
- Leaving you with your feet dry ALL Day, even amidst athletic or strenuous activities.
Comfort & Durability
- Bamboo is the softest most comfortable fabric you will ever wear on your feet.
- Bamboo is also the strongest and most durable fabric you will ever put on your feet.
- We test, and continue to test the EEKOE Bamboo Socks on the road, amongst very vigorous and extended travel schedules. and we are able to achieve 5+ days in each pair. If aired out at night instead of thrown into a corner, as much as 10 + days. And they have remained ODOR FREE.
- Bamboo’s organic and naturally smooth fiber properties are non-irritating to the skin, making it ideal for people with skin sensitivities or other allergies and dermatitis.
- Bamboo naturally provides added protection against the sun's harmful UV rays.